Overcome Driving Test Nerves with Belfast Hypnotherapy - Alan Gilchrist
Enjoy And Pass Your Driving Test With Fast Track Hypnosis
I’m often on the receiving end of phone calls from people who have failed their driving test for the second, third or even fourth time. And each time, the fault lies with their nerves. They simply disintegrated on the day of the test.
Being told to relax by their driving instructor isn’t enough to provide many students with the confidence to believe they can pass. Even if the driving instructor informs them they can easily whizz through the test!
For many people, the actual build up to the day can be as bad as the test itself! The internal dialogue of potential mishaps on the day of the test can drive a person crazy- as their stress and anxiety levels simply shoot through the roof.
Past clients at my Belfast Hypnotherapy Centre have experienced the following:
- The fear of impending doom during the run up to the test
- Feeling nauseous, a dry mouth and generally feeling low
- Shaky legs or trembling hands when driving or shifting gear
- A complete inability to concentrate or recall information during the theory test
- Feelings of social disgrace- in regards to family and friends, who are waiting to see if they have passed. Listening to their own stories of how they passed the first time and how it was so easy; can also be stressful
- If the client actually fails a driving test, then it merely adds subsequent pressure on to any future tests they take.
Hypnosis for Driving Test in: Belfast - Ballymena - Coleraine - Newry - Omagh
Stop Smoking NOW!
Learn to Relax
Fear of Flying
Stop Panic Attacks
Driving Test Nerves
Stop Nail Biting